SeamMate® Training is provided with system installation and startup which typically requires 1.5 days, including training up to four people on each shift. Further on-site training is available as requested on a fee basis.
Administrative training will review the higher level administrative features associated with managing the system.
- File / Image Retrieval
- Reports / Inspection logs
- Reports and logs
- Can line setup and specification evaluation
- Password entries
- Inspection: production, first operation, seamer setup evaluation
- Quick check / Micrometer mode
- Configuration / Options / Definitions / Database maintenance
- Calibration check / Calibration set
- Data / Deletion / Moving data
- Archiving data
- Spare parts
- Networking / Report station / AUTO Alert report monitor software