- SeamMate® Training is provided with system installation and startup which typically requires 1 1/2 days, including training up to four people on each shift.
- Further on-site training is available as requested on a fee basis.
Operator training will review the function of each gauge, proper use of the gauges, and how these gauges interact with the OneVision®SeamMate® software. This session is designed to introduce features that are typical of operator authority levels.
- Introduction to the SeamMate® System
- Menu and Tool Bar Items
- Checking Calibration
- Quick Check: thickness gauge, countersink gauge, video microscope
- Production Checks
- Last Production Sample
- Historical Reports
- Auto Alert
- Trend Charts
- Seam saw operation and maintenance
- Seam stripper operation and maintenance
Administrative training will review the higher level administrative features associated with managing the system.
- File / Image Retrieval
- Reports / Inspection logs
- Reports and logs
- Can line setup and specification evaluation
- Password entries
- Inspection: production, first operation, seamer setup evaluation
- Quick check / Micrometer mode
- Configuration / Options / Definitions / Database maintenance
- Calibration check / Calibration set
- Data / Deletion / Moving data
- Archiving data
- Spare parts
- Networking / Report station / AUTO Alert report monitor software